Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private room for JT and Malcolm

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Private room for JT and Malcolm - Page 2 Empty Re: Private room for JT and Malcolm

Post by Malcolm Freberg Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:09 am

It's a longshot but anything can happen lol.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Private room for JT and Malcolm - Page 2 Empty Re: Private room for JT and Malcolm

Post by Malcolm Freberg Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Good luck in the final immunity tonight man. I think we're a lock for the finals no matter who wins, but I'd prefer it to be one of us.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Good luck to you too. We're the last 2 men standing.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:39 am

Nicely done again, you're on a roll.

Do you think it would be smarter for us to vote out Parvati this round? Then we'd have no competition for us to make final 2.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:44 am

Thank you. I went straight for the 10 pointers.

Do you think Parvati would vote for? I like the idea of having a better shot in the final 3.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 am

btw what did you score?
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 am

I think Parvati would vote for Monica. We can tell her in the Gangster Squad thread. Monica will most likely penalty vote herself, hasn't been on since Monday. Then in a tiebreaker, it would just be us two voting and we could get rid of Parvati.

Then once she's gone. It will just be us two competing in the final challenge so we wouldn't have to stress. It would guarantee a BangBros final.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:49 am

30 I was shit that challenge, the numbers completely confused me lol
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:55 am

Yeah she asked me who the vote is in a PM but I told her we should all vote for Monica and keep it simple. I'm still voting for the Parv. Hopefully Monica doesnt show up to screw everything up.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 am

I think she might suspect something is up but she doesnt have any other choice anyways.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 am

I think it's a solid plan.

Even if Monica does show up, we can just work together for the final challenge to ensure one of us wins it.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 am

Parvati's going to be pissed though Razz
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 am

Was feeling bad for a second, but she deserves it for screwing over Shane lol
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 am

Hey so you're not gonna be happy about tribal but before its posted I wanna tell you that I ended up voting for you. Why? Because you have this game in the bag man. You have played a great social and challenge game. Going to the finals with you would be suicide because everyone likes you in the jury and you know that and I'm here to win. Parvati lied, she didn't vote for Monica she voted for you aswell. Now I've lied too, but I never offered you a final 2 so sorry it came to this. If I get screwed at final 3 then so be it.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2