Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JT Thomas

+7
Malcolm Freberg
Brett Clouser
Chelsea Meissner
Shane Powers
Brenda Lowe
JT Thomas
Bondye
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JT Thomas - Page 2 Empty Re: JT Thomas

Post by Bondye Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:21 pm

You can post a closing statement and then people can go vote in their confessionals ASAP so I can start episodes tomorrow
Bondye
Bondye
Admin

https://survivormystere1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 am

I'm gonna keep this as short as possible to try to avoid those "tl;dr" comments lol. I had a lot of fun playing this game and I hope no one was hurt by some of the decisions I made. My intention was to make it far and not hurt anybody. I never thought I would actually make finals in a mystery game so I'm very proud of what I accomplished. At the end of the day I truly believe I played a better and more organized game than Parvati, but the win is not in my hands but the jury's. Still, I hope you guys saw something in me during the finale that you liked and I receive your vote. Kathy and John you two did an excellent job this season and I expect you guys to have another great season with Boot Camp Island.

TY

~JT
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady Finta Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 am

I've been really busy this week so I didn't get to ask this but I want to know if you ever had any intention of working with me? It seems that everytime we talked all you did was lie to me. So the second part to my question is did you ever tell me the truth in this game?
Brady Finta
Brady Finta

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:01 am

Brady Finta wrote:I've been really busy this week so I didn't get to ask this but I want to know if you ever had any intention of working with me? It seems that everytime we talked all you did was lie to me. So the second part to my question is did you ever tell me the truth in this game?
In the early stages of the game I did but not after I developed an alliance with Shane and Malcolm. I didn't want to be consumed in many alliances in this game especially on the same tribe. After you returned we only spoke one night and I told you it would be good if us guys got together and made an alliance. That was very unlikely because I had already formed an alliance with some of the girls, so yes that was a lie. However when I told you I voted for Courtney that night that was the truth so that answers your second question. What I don't get is why you never replied back to that PM, but I guess thats why our lack of interaction led us to not be able to work together. Sorry Brady, and I hope this answers your questions.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady Finta Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 am

I did respond to that PM...
Brady Finta
Brady Finta

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:19 am

Just checked my PM box, and I think I ended up not sending back a reply even though I thought I did. That was my fault then.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Monica Culpepper Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 pm

looool, here I am. Classically late. Like my existence in this game. I've read through both of your statements and answers and I know who I'm voting for. gl!
Monica Culpepper
Monica Culpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady Finta Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Voted. Good Luck with the vote!
Brady Finta
Brady Finta

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 am

Voted, it wasn't an easy decision. Good luck to both of you, you both played well and either of you would make a great winner.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Lowe Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:40 am

What hunky Brett said. Good luck.
Brenda Lowe
Brenda Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content