Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JT Thomas

+7
Malcolm Freberg
Brett Clouser
Chelsea Meissner
Shane Powers
Brenda Lowe
JT Thomas
Bondye
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JT Thomas Empty JT Thomas

Post by Bondye Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 am

JT Thomas

JT Thomas +JT,+is+emerging+as+a+bit+of+a+character+for+Jalapao,+that+of+the+likeable+Southern+good+old+boy

Please use this thread to address JT after he posts his opening statement

Good luck!
Bondye
Bondye
Admin

https://survivormystere1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JT Thomas Empty My Journey in Saint-Domingue

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 am

Here comes the toughest part of the whole game. THE JURY! Before I start I would like to thank the hosts for an amazing and fun Survivor experience unlike no other I've ever been in. The 4 different Loa powers gave this game a unique twist that made everyone completely unpredictable. Of course, thanks to the active jurors and prejurors who made this game fun to play and be apart of.

First of all I'd like to say that mystery games make me a nervous wreck. There's something about the unknown and talking to people who could very well be strangers that adds another element of difficulty to any game. So when I started playing this game I did it the best way I knew I could, which was to be friendly with everyone. The first person to approach me was Malcolm. I don't have our PM's saved up but we just introduced ourselves, you know, basic chat people do before a game begins. The first girl I talked to was Brenda and it was the same friendly conversation. I was actually very reserved at first because I tend to panic and overalign so I tried this strategy of taking things one step at a time. Then of course Kathy dropped the bomb that this was gonna be a Battle of the Sexes type game. Thats when I knew I had to make an alliance quick. 

Tribe Gason
From the guys tribe I quickly grew close to Shane and Malcolm. The three of us seemed to agree that we needed to create a majority alliance to guarantee we would have the numbers incase our tribe went on a losing streak. Thats where the Road Warriors were created, and another alliance of Shane, Malcolm, Penner and myself called The Hombres was made. That alliance was mostly to ensure we could have Penner on our side and he wouldn't form a counter alliance against us. Anyways our alliance did good in keeping us safe. I mean I hated losing and I hated voting out people from our tribe but we didn't have a choice. Eventually it came down to 5 guys: Malcolm, Brett, Shane, Penner & myself. 

Tribe Fi 2.0
Then the first tribe split happened and thats where I was put in a tribe full of women I had never spoken to personally before. lol I knew I was screwed if we went to tribal because I figured these women would stick together. If I remember correctly it was Tribe Fi 2.0: Monica, Chelsea, Parvati & myself. So I approached Chelsea and Parvati individually. I told them I was very excited to be in a new tribe, and I wasn't lying lol, I was sick of losing in my old tribe. Those two were nice and I quickly grew close to Parvati and we had such hilarious PM conversations so I can't wait to find out who she is. This tribe was short lived though cause it only lasted 1 round.

Tribe Gason 3.0
The reason it didn't last was because I won my first Vodouisant Challenge the next round and I was still nervous about being in a tribe full of women that I used the Rada Loa power to shake up the tribes. I created Tribe Gason 3.0 & Tribe Fi 3.0, and added Shane, Malcolm, Brenda, Mad Dog and myself to Tribe Gason 3.0, and gave Chelsea immunity. I did it with the intention of outnumbering Mad Dog because I felt she had a big control over the votes in the womens tribe. So then we did that musical chairs challenge and my tribe all were eliminated back to back leaving me against every person on Tribe Fi 3.0. Yep. I fared well though and eventually it ended up me against Brett, and at that time part of me thought that if I won Brett would have been the one going home and I didn't want there to be a huge gap because the men and women so during the challenge I told my alliance that it would be better if we lost so we could vote out Mad Dog. Things went smoothly that tribal council but unfortunately that tribe didn't last long either.

I think after the merge the game finally began. Our 3 guy alliance joined forces with Parvati & Chelsea and created the Gangster Squad (not sure why we were gangsters but whatever). With this alliance and the help of a few votes we managed to get the lead on the rest of the tribe. We did a great job working together and letting in other know how the vote was gonna be. In the end we lasted until the final 7 where Chelsea was the first to go due to an immunity idol. Then I was sent to exile by Sarita and Shane left in my absence due to Parvati flipping with Sarita that round. By the final five it was clear that the finish line was getting close and Sarita was looking like the fav to win it all. I mean the girl was taking on our alliance by herself and managed to take down to of our gangsters on hew own. lol She needed to be stopped and she finally went down after a good fight. Then the final 4 came in. By this point I was close to both Malcolm and Parvati but it became apparent that Malcolm was playing a flawless game. He was great socially and great challenge wise so I would be playing for 2nd if I went to the finals with him. A final 2 with Parvati would benefit me better because while she is an awesome chick I also looked at her some of her decisions in this game and its hard to grasp where she was at sometimes. Monica was inactive for the latter part of the game so taking her wouldn't seem right and I'm sure the jury would have frowned on that. So I made a final 2 deal with Parvati and once I was sure Malcolm had voted for Parvati I let him know (or tried to let him know cause I'm not sure if he saw the message) that I was voting for him. It was the hardest vote of the game.

This really wasn't as much an opening statement as much as it was a quick summary of how things unraveled for me. Now I feel like Ted for HIMYM rambling on about something and then going completely off topic. Basically I really do feel that I played a better game than Parvati. I wasn't a master genius strategist but I played the game with every twist that was thrown at me with the best of my abilities. Also, I don't think I was all over the place, I stuck to my alliance up until the final 4 where I had to think who would be best to go up against in the finals. I won 2 immunity challenges and 2 vodouisant challenges, plus I also had a hidden immunity idol that I didn't even need to use. Right now I'm very open to answering questions any of you have and I'm curious to see what you guys think of me in the finals. Gl to parvs
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

JT Thomas Empty Re: JT Thomas

Post by Brenda Lowe Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 am

Hmm. Great opening JT. I am not mad at you by the way. O get it but you should of told me like you said you would. Anyway quuestions when Parvati does hers. Good luck.
Brenda Lowe
Brenda Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Thanks Brenda. I'll talk about that too when you post your questions.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Congrats JT, you did awesome.

Questions...
1. If you, me and Malcolm were the final 3. What would have happened?

2. Of the people who didn't make the jury, who do you think deserved to be on it? In other words, who do you think deserved to go farther than they actually did.

3. Describe yourself, Parvati and each juror in 1 word.

4. From the jury on, list out what your preferred bootlist would have been.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks Shane!

1. If you, me and Malcolm were the final 3. What would have happened?
I think us targeting each other would have been inevitable since it was a final 2. If that scenario would have happened I think I would have taken you to the finals had I won the final immunity. No disrespect to you but between you and Malcolm I think he played a better game. You both were great socially but when it came to the competition portion I think he played a bit better than you. This game isn't really about playing the best out of the entire cast but just playing better than the person you are sitting next to in the final tribal council. I'm also not saying I would have beat you cause I don't know what would have happened but I fared a better chance with you than with Malcolm.

2. Of the people who didn't make the jury, who do you think deserved to be on it? In other words, who do you think deserved to go farther than they actually did.
Hmm With this question there are only 2 people I think deserved to go further and they were Mad Dog and Penner. Mad "woof woof" Dog since like the boss of the women's tribe and that made her an early threat thats why I wanted our tribe to get her out before she hit merge, however if I was a viewer I would root for someone like her. As for Penner, well he was inactive at first but the guy tried at least. I remember he was almost eliminated before Fabio but he managed to come online to save himself from certain early death. I think if he would have put a bit more effort into this game he could have been a possible challenge threat.

3. Describe yourself, Parvati and each juror in 1 word.

Brenda Lowe - Sweet
Courtney Yates - Mysterious
Brady Finta - Chill
Brett Clouser - Fighter
Chelsea Meissner - Competitive
Shane Powers - Loyal
Sarita White - Sassy
Malcolm Freberg - Leader
Monica Culpepper - Understanding

Parvati Shallow - Flirty
JT Thomas - Friendly

4. From the jury on, list out what your preferred bootlist would have been.

Theses are always hard but ok.

Final 11 - Courtney Yates
Final 10 - Monica Culpepper
Final 09 - Brady Finta
Final 08 - Brenda Lowe
Final 07 - Brett Clouser
Final 06 - Sarita White
Final 05 - Chelsea Meissner
Final 04 - Malcolm Freberg
Final 03 - Shane Powers (at this point I would have been comfortable going with Parvati or you in the finals)
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Lowe Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 pm

JT!

Ok so explsin my vote off plesse. Who's idea, why me etc. Why not tell me?

Also what was your best move?

Good Luck xx.
Brenda Lowe
Brenda Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Ok so explsin my vote off plesse. Who's idea, why me etc. Why not tell me?

For a big part of the game I thought you were on the outs from the girls tribe. I tried to tell Malcolm and Shane we should work with you but I wasn't sure how good of a relation you had with either of them. After the alliance with me, Shane, Malcolm, Parvati and Chelsea was created they found you to be the better person to vote out. I kind of new it was going to happen because Shane had already voted for you when you both were in the same tribe but I didn't expect it to happen so soon after the merge. 

Why didn't I tell you? There is no real reason. I just remember it was the night after the endurance competition and it was the first competition post merge and I felt it was gonna be either Shane or myself getting the votes. You can say I felt very vulnerable that night. The next morning I got on the forum and saw all the conversations and strategizing had been done in our room so there was nothing I could do to change anyone's mind. You also didn't tell me who you were voting for so I imagined the worst.

My best move, but not my proudest, was taking out Malcolm at the final 4. My conscience was killing me that night and I was close to voting for Parvati but I knew that if I wanted a real shot at winning this game I needed to take out the best player left in the game. I was the one that approached Parvati about the idea and she didn't mind. She was originally gonna vote for Monica but once I gave her my reasons she went on board with it. I don't hate Malcolm, and I would have voted for him to win cause he played a good game, but in the end this is a game and I had to play it.

Well hope that helps and thanks.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Meissner Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Congrats on making f2. Smile

I want you to tell my why you think Parvati does not deserve to win this game.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Meissner Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Sorry for posting again, but I can't edit. ugh

Congrats on making f2. Smile

I want you to tell my why you think Parvati does not deserve to win this game over you.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:45 pm

I want you to tell my why you think Parvati does not deserve to win this game over you.
It was very hard to tell who Parvati was with in this game and it looked like she jumped sides very often. I could be wrong because I can't say exactly how close she was with the other women but thats my view. She infact was very adaptable though but I played quiet oppositely. I do love her but she jumped back and forth to whoever had the most power each round. Thats why I said earlier than I felt she was all over the place and not in a good way. When Sarita won immunity in the final 6, Parvati voted with her and voted out Shane who was in our alliance. I don't know why considering she voted for Sarita the next round anyways. Either way I still promised her a final 2 and I would have stuck to it till the end.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 am

First of all, congrats on making it to the final, you definitely deserve it.

I'll be honest and say that I'm coming into this Final Tribal leaning towards voting for Parvati, but my mind is far from made up. That being said, you might have to work a little harder for my vote.

Just a quick statement before I get to my questions. I suspected that you might have thrown that immunity challenge to me after the second switch and I appreciate it because I don't know that I would have survived that tribal, so thank you for giving me a chance to play the game a little while longer.

I just want to give you a bit of perspective of where I'm coming from, I felt that I was always on the outside of this game and had to play a game of high risk to get anywhere and it almost felt unfair to me at times how much harder I had to work to prove my worth. You have always been a complex personality to me, I never knew whether to trust you and at times you came across as a little in-genuine to me.

My first question, hypothetically, had there not been any tribe swaps or even the notion that one might happen for that matter. Let's say the men lose a fourth challenge in a row, Me vs. the Hombres, do I go home over Penner?

When you switched the tribes up and singled me out on a tribe of women, did you do that with the intent of having me voted out or was Mad Dog always and truly the target of that switch?

When you threw the challenge to keep me in the game you said it was to preserve the possibility of a men's alliance, just in case. When the men finally had the upper hand you helped vote me and Brady out, was it ever a possibility that the men would work together or was it a purely a back up plan?

Lastly, what one defining moment in this game sets you apart from Parvati, or anyone in the game really, what was the one thing that you did best?
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 am

Nicely done on making the finals, it was something I couldn't do.

I don't really have any questions, or anything of great importance to say at this moment, I understand how you and Parvati both got to where you are now.

But let me ask you this, If the roles were reversed and I won the immunity at final 4 and the vote was between you and Parvati. Who do you think I would have voted for? And if you were sitting where I am now, would you vote for me to win after what I did you?

Also, didn't get the warning message that you mentioned. Was it a post or private message? Not that it matters, but I definitely didn't get it. Thanks again.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita White Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am

Hey JT!! <3

So you already know how much I love you. You a very polite, charming southern boy and your charm was definitely welcomed in this game. You were honest with me,  you were the only person to contact me directly before I got voted out. Some might say that is just kissing ass of the jury, but i disagree. It was a very nice and polite thing to do and I appreciated your honesty in this game.

I dont really have any questions for you tho. I think the other jurors are more fluent in writing their questions and I will read your responses to each of them. But I do have a fun question you can answer if you want:

Which was the worst survivor season: redemption island or one world? why did you pick that one?

I am huge survivor fan, so your answer to this question will not affect my vote. I just want to know your opinion. <3
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 am

Just a quick statement before I get to my questions. I suspected that you might have thrown that immunity challenge to me after the second switch and I appreciate it because I don't know that I would have survived that tribal, so thank you for giving me a chance to play the game a little while longer.

I just want to give you a bit of perspective of where I'm coming from, I felt that I was always on the outside of this game and had to play a game of high risk to get anywhere and it almost felt unfair to me at times how much harder I had to work to prove my worth. You have always been a complex personality to me, I never knew whether to trust you and at times you came across as a little in-genuine to me.
First of all thanks for being honest and telling me you're leaning towards Parvati. Brett I can honestly say that I thought you had formed an alliance with the women. Why do I think that? Well because I knew you probably felt on the outs being on the guys tribe. I'm sure you thought I was complex and hard to figure out but truth is I had just of a hard time realizing where you were at. I never knew who you were voting, and there were times where I told you who I was voting for and you either didn't reply back or you never confirmed who you were voting for. Unfortunately by the end of Tribe Gason 1.0 I felt we didn't talk at all anymore. Still I had a little bit of hope that maybe we could work together in the merge which is why I didn't want you gone so early but it didnt happen anyways.

My first question, hypothetically, had there not been any tribe swaps or even the notion that one might happen for that matter. Let's say the men lose a fourth challenge in a row, Me vs. the Hombres, do I go home over Penner?
I won't lie to you, based on the fact that we thought you had grown closer to the women. That would have been a dumb move though cause Penner was pretty useless when it came to challenges and I found his comments on the room very insincere and just desperate but the dude was an anchor. 

When you switched the tribes up and singled me out on a tribe of women, did you do that with the intent of having me voted out or was Mad Dog always and truly the target of that switch?
I did it with the intent of voting out the outcast from our tribe. Kathy had told me that if we lose we would still get the player who had immunity added to our tribe so technically we wouldn't be down in numbers. I didn't do it cause I wanted you gone but I had to make sure my 3 guy alliance and Brenda (who was my ally at the time) would be in the majority. Judging from our track record it became obvious we weren't going to win against those amazons. <3

When you threw the challenge to keep me in the game you said it was to preserve the possibility of a men's alliance, just in case. When the men finally had the upper hand you helped vote me and Brady out, was it ever a possibility that the men would work together or was it a purely a back up plan?
I'm not gonna sit here and BS you, it was mostly a back up plan. By the time we hit merge I had found an alliance with Parvati and Chelsea. I think what stopped us from being a united mens alliance, and stop me if I'm wrong, but there was some tension between you and Malcolm. That along with the fact that you and I didn't talk much at the later part of the game. lol You'll see how scared we were of you though when you read the rooms. 

Lastly, what one defining moment in this game sets you apart from Parvati, or anyone in the game really, what was the one thing that you did best?
I'm very proud of the fact I played this game without having lost my initial alliance early on. Us men came into the merge outnumbered and still managed to even things out. Which is something I can't say for Parvati, who nonetheless played her game well. I just did it with less flirting (the perks of being a girl character lol).

So either way if your vote is still the same I hope that I at least gave you a better view of how the game went down through my eyes. Thanks Brett.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 am

But let me ask you this, If the roles were reversed and I won the immunity at final 4 and the vote was between you and Parvati. Who do you think I would have voted for?
I think if you had won in the final 4 you would have still voted out Parvati. Unfortunately, I'm the slimeball in this case that couldn't do the same. I think you would have possibly stuck with me a bit longer because you wanted to avenge Shame's vote and her betrayal at the final 6... but, I also think this because deep down you know you could have put a better case against me in the finals. 

And if you were sitting where I am now, would you vote for me to win after what I did you?
If you would have taken Monica then I don't think I would have voted for you because you could have easily beat Parvati, but against Parvati I would have voted for you. Even if you voted me out, we never made a final 2 deal and what I hate most is when people break their f2 deals. Also you pulled all the big moves in this game and Parvati was just voting along every round. 

Also, didn't get the warning message that you mentioned. Was it a post or private message? Not that it matters, but I definitely didn't get it. Thanks again.
It was posted in the Bang Bros thread. I haven't been able to see that board since you were eliminated so I figured Kathy locked me out of it just so you can see it, but I guess not.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 am

Which was the worst survivor season: redemption island or one world? why did you pick that one?
This one is easy for me because I thought One World was boring! lol Nothing exciting ever happened and its one of, if not my least favorite season. I'm a sucker for drama so I loved Redemption Island but I'm glad they don't actually do a "redemption island" anymore.

Thanks Sarz.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady Finta Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:49 am

What on earth was dramatic about Redemption Island? One World is far better.
Brady Finta
Brady Finta

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 am

Well it wasn't that dramatic or my favorite season but compared to One World it was like the best season. lol
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Lowe Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 pm

JT you guess the imdb players too please since Parvati did too. Thanks x.
Brenda Lowe
Brenda Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:17 pm

I love these.

Brenda Lowe - imsexyniknowit :)
Courtney Yates - Critter1223
Brady Finta - Z_uchini_Man
Brett Clouser - Arik_is_Shameless
Chelsea Meissner - punkrockprincess07 <3
Shane Powers - CaptainJimmy18
Sarita White - kyogre123 lol
Malcolm Freberg - tom_delonge_ava
Monica Culpepper - Spooky33
Parvati Shallow - The_Queen_Mel

I hope I'm close at least.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita White Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 am

Sarita White - kyogre123 lol

Rolling Eyes
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 am

I just couldn't think of any other person you could be. If I'm wrong then my face is red.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita White Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:34 am

More than it already is? hayyyy xoxo.
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 am

Sarita <3
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita White Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:57 am

Shane <3
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Now I'm wondering whats been going on in the jury.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Yates Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am

No questions but I will be reading GL <3
Courtney Yates
Courtney Yates

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 am

Thanks Courtney.<3
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 am

Like all season, Courtney proves once again...how worthless she is.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next