Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #5

Go down

Confessional #5 Empty Confessional #5

Post by Chelsea Meissner Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Ughhh I hate tribe shuffles!! Luckily I didn't end up on a tribe with nothing but guys, like Brenda did. I am with Courtney, Mad Dog, and Malcolm. Hopefully I am in a good position. I have an alliance with Courtney and Mad Dog wants to work with me too. I went to her about possibly throwing the immunity tonight to get rid of Malcolm, but of course Mad Dog doesn't want that. She is so difficult.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Confessional #5 Empty Re: Confessional #5

Post by Chelsea Meissner Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Malcolm wrote me and wants to work with me. Mad Dog said he also wrote her. I can't really blame him for trying, because he is not in the best position, but I hope us girls will stick together.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Meissner Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 am

My tribe won immunity tonight and unfortunately Brendas tribe lost. Sad She is outnumbered over there so she will probably be going home, but I pray that she can come up with some plan to stay.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Meissner Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 am

SHOCKING TC!! I can't believe the votes tied. I talked with Brenda and she said that she had made a deal with Shane that if he kept her, he wouldn't be first out at merge. I still thought he would vote her out though. It is kind of a dumb move, I think. Oh well, at least we have a chance to get rid of another guy. I think Brenda can beat Jonathan in a tiebreaker challenge.

and now Mad Dog wants an alliance with me/brenda/courtney. ughh I have an alliance with every single girl in the game. Everyone wants to work with me and obviously I have to say yes. I just know I am going to get caught soon.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down