Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #4

Go down

Confessional #4 Empty Confessional #4

Post by Chelsea Meissner Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 am

ughh we lost immunity for the first time. I am pushing for Sherri to go. She is our weakest member and is hardly around for challenges. I think it won't hurt for us to lose her.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Confessional #4 Empty Re: Confessional #4

Post by Chelsea Meissner Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:05 am

So much scrambling right now. Mad Dog is pissed because she wants Sarita out. She says we can vote Sarita out because Sherri can be here tomorrow. First of all, Sherri is so unreliable. Just because she says she will be here, doesn't mean she will. Really I think Mad Dog may have a deal with her, just like I have one with Sarita and don't want her out. If we lose the next challenge though, idk what I am going to do. Sarita is also not a big help in challenges so I think we could afford to lose her. But, if we backstab her, she will probably expose the alliance because she has a bad temper. lol part of me wants to vote out Mad Dog because I don't like how she got an attitude with me tonight, but she is good in the challenges and can help us win.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down