Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the scenes chat with Parvati

Go down

Behind the scenes chat with Parvati Empty Behind the scenes chat with Parvati

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:07 am

Right now Malcolm thinks I'm voting for Monica and let me just say he's been annoying me greatly these past few days. He acts like with made a blood pact for final 2. I did not promise him anything and I would be stupid if I took him to the finals!

Anyways heres what Parvs and I are talking about.

RE: HEY

From Parvati Shallow To JT Thomas, Today at 23:03:50

Ok I  will vote for him right now, I know he will be! He played the best game here so it will be stupid to go to the finals with him.

Parvati Shallow

Topic review
 Parvati Shallow Thu 20 Jun - 23:03:50

Ok I  will vote for him right now, I know he will be! He played the best game here so it will be stupid to go to the finals with him.

Parvati Shallow
 JT Thomas Thu 20 Jun - 23:01:44

I already voted. He's gonna be shocked, poor guy, I did like him but he's got this game in the bag if he makes finals.

JT Thomas
 Parvati Shallow Thu 20 Jun - 22:59:32

I would be pissed too and So it's Malcolm? tell me when you vote.

Parvati Shallow
 JT Thomas Thu 20 Jun - 22:58:41

She doesnt deserve it and the jury would see that as poor sportsman ship. Not to mention Kathy would be pissed. lol

JT Thomas
 Parvati Shallow Thu 20 Jun - 22:56:13

I  agree too because Malcolm has all the votes and taking Monica in the final 2 is stupid because she doesn't even deserve it.

Parvati Shallow
 JT Thomas Thu 20 Jun - 22:53:31

If I'm lying then dont vote for me if I make finals.

I do not want to go up against an inactive if I make f2 because then I wouldnt feel like a winner but at the same time going up against Malcolm in the f2 is suicide because hes done everything right in this game.

JT Thomas
 Parvati Shallow Thu 20 Jun - 22:50:27

Ok sure but you better vote with me or else I will be sad

I'm usually not this ruthless in games but this is a mystery game and I have no idea who anybody is so sorry. Also I wanna add that I don't trust Parvati at all and I feel she will take Monica to the final 2. Would I take Monica? Maybe, lol, but I would take Parvati over Malcolm for sure.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Behind the scenes chat with Parvati Empty Re: Behind the scenes chat with Parvati

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:09 am

*Malcolm thinks I'm voting for Parvati
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down