Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati Shallow

+8
Malcolm Freberg
Brett Clouser
Chelsea Meissner
Brenda Lowe
Shane Powers
Parvati Shallow
Sarita White
Bondye
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Parvati Shallow Empty Parvati Shallow

Post by Bondye Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 am

Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow Parvati-at-tribal-resized

Please use this thread to address Parvati after she posts her opening statement

Good luck girl!
Bondye
Bondye
Admin

https://survivormystere1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Parvati Shallow Empty Re: Parvati Shallow

Post by Sarita White Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Isnt it cute JT and Parvati, rivals in Heroes vs. Villains, are the final 2 for this game? Laughing
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello members of the jury! When I first signed up for this game, I would have never imagined that I would have made it this far. I know that some of you on the jury might be angry at me for voting you out, but I want you to understand that it was all part of the
game and I don't have anything personal against any of you.

This first started when the tribe was formed and we found out it was going to be girls vs boys! Right way Brenda, Chelsea, Sarita and myself formed an alliance which we didn't really need since the girls kept winning most of the challenges. But before that Malcolm and I had a deal where we were suppose to take each other to the end which I honestly would have if he didn't try to get me out.

Then we had to switch tribe where I got close to JT and I can say I really enjoy playing this game with him! Smile

The merge where Chelsea and I decided to leave the girls alliance and work with JT, Malcolm and Shane. When we had to vote out Brenda, it was the hardest thing I had to do because I honestly didn't want to betray her, Sorry Brenda Sad. Then Brady got into the game where I knew I had to get close to him and try to make an alliance with him, Brett, Sarita and Monica just to find out if they had an idol or what was going on which worked well because both Brett and Brady got voted out which again voting Brady was also hard for me because I actually grew close to him and he is a really nice guy, Sorry buddy Sad

The night that Chelsea left, I was shocked! Because honestly it would have been Chelsea and I to the end had she still been in the game! But once she left, I knew I was on the outs with the guys so I started to work with Sarita who still trusted me to vote out Shane.  Since I knew both JT and Malcolm were close with him.

Then we had to get rid of Sarita which I must say she is one of my favorite people in this game, I really enjoy playing with her and always kept the game exciting. It was sad to see her got but she would have won this thing if she made final 2!

Then came voting out Malcolm which I didn't want to do but I heard he wanted to vote me out over Monica so I kind of felt betray and just went with JT and vote Malcolm because the plan was suppose to be me and him in the final 2.Monica had to be the easiest vote for me because she was inactive most of the time.

Overall, I am glad to be sitting next to JT in the finals because he is an amazing person and make the best person win! Good luck JT <3

I also want to thank both Kathy and John if he is still there for making this game one of the best game that I have ever played! <3 I also want to thank everyone who played this game without you guys, this game wouldn't have been fun Smile
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Congrats Parvati, you did a terrific job, you should be proud!

Questions...
1. When we merged you and Chelsea flipped over to work with Malcolm, JT and myself. Can you go into a little bit of detail on why you ultimately decided to leave the original group of girls you were with to join us?

2. Of the people who didn't make the jury, who do you think deserved to be on it? In other words, who do you think deserved to go farther than they actually did.

3. Describe yourself, JT and each juror in 1 word.

Congrats again, It's been fun.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks Shane Smile

1) Because I trusted both Malcolm, Chelsea and JT sorry I just never talked to you until we got to work together while I talked to all these three before the alliance was made and I knew I could make it to the end with you guys and with the girls alliance I didn't know what Brenda or Sarita were up too.

2) I would say Chelsea deserve to go further that she actually did because she was playing a great game until the idol took her out and she didn't deserve to go then.

Brenda Lowe - calm
Courtney Yates - Funny
Brady Finta - Cute
Brett Clouser - Quiet
Chelsea Meissner - Competitive
Shane Powers -brave
Sarita White - Strong
Malcolm Freberg - clever
Monica Culpepper -kind

Parvati Shallow - jolly
JT Thomas - delightful

Thanks again Shane and Good questions Smile
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita White Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey girl!!

Thank you for the kind words in your opening speech. <3

As the last girl standing, I want to congratulate you for this achievement. You were a kickass B*** in this game and your avatar speaks for itself. You're charming but also dangerous. Kinda like a snake.

I am not comparing you to a snake, but you have to realize the game you played was very all over the place. You flipped alliances back and forth and while you did say you had a deal with Malcolm since early in the game,  you didnt really stick to that either. 

So I want to ask you: are you proud of the way you played this game? Why or why not? with very little loyalty to a single person, it seems you just went wherever it was most convenient. We can call that adaptability, but some people may frown upon that kind of gameplay. 

Thank you girl and good luck! xoxo

Parvati Shallow QDl9Zk1
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 pm

No I am not proud of how I played but it did get me to the end. Also about Malcolm, I had to vote him out because he was coming after me and I had no choice but to vote him out.  There are a lot of people that I wish I haven't voted out like you, Brenda and Brady but I had too and I am sorry if I did hurt anyone.
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Lowe Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Hey girl congrats.

Who was your closest ally and wh.

Rank the jury on who you trusted most to least and please explain.

Good luck.
Brenda Lowe
Brenda Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Who was your closest ally and why.

I would have to say Malcolm and JT because they would both tell me what the others are saying/thinking and what was happening for the votes.

Rank the jury on who you trusted most to least and please explain.

Chelsea Meissner - I trusted her the most because she will tell everything that is going on with the game and plus she is the only girl that was in our alliance.

Malcolm Freberg- I trusted him because since day one he told me everything about what was happening in the tribe or the votes. Also when he made an alliance he would always include me.
Sarita White- I trusted her because she was honest about everything and would never hold anything back. <3
Brady Finta - I trusted him because he would also tell me everything that was happening between him and Brett.
Brenda Lowe- I trusted you because you came to me first in the game to start the girls alliance but then once we got separated and when to different tribe I had no idea if you were going to stick with us or Brett.
Shane Powers- I trusted him because he stayed loyal to his alliance but if he made it far, he would have voted me off.

Monica Culpepper- I trusted her because even know she was hardly there to talk any gameplay, she would have still voted with the girls.
Courtney Yates - I trusted her because we hardly talked about the game so I don't know what she was thinking.

Brett Clouser- I trusted him the least because we never really talk must in this game so I dont know what his plans were.
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Meissner Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Congrats on making f2!! Smile

Please tell me why you think JT does not deserve to win this game over you.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Congrats on making it to the finals, you definitely deserve it.

While I was at Ponderosa a few jurors including myself mentioned that they would have considered voting for Monica if she had made it to the end. I can't speak for everyone, but I know Monica would have earned my vote 100%, I wouldn't have even asked questions. My reasoning for this is when you get to the finals you want to say you played the best game, and I would have a hard time believing that if you felt that you needed to sit beside an inactive player, it would just show a lack of confidence from my point of view. But you didn't do that, you felt confident enough to sit beside JT and still feel that you can convince the jury that you played a good game. That move alone speaks volumes about both your gameplay and character, so I just wanted to start off by thanking you for doing that.

I really appreciated your willingness to adapt to the ever changing landscape of the game, loyalties to your alliances are great and all but at the end of the day you did what you needed to do to get yourself here, something most of us couldn't do. So I just want to give you a tip here, keep being humble, but don't apologize for playing the game, you did what you had to do, something all of us were trying to do. We're all at fault.

You said that you trusted me the least, which is fair, I can't say that we really talked much in the game. Which finally brings me to my question. I saw all the good attributes of your game play, but no one is perfect so tell me about your weak points during this game. When did you fear you might voted out? That an ally might flip on you? When you might have felt like the game was out of your control.

Wow, Brady's such a gossipy bitch for airing all my dirty laundry to you! <3
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Chelsea Meissner wrote:Congrats on making f2!! Smile

Please tell me why you think JT does not deserve to win this game over you.

Thanks Chelsea Smile

Because I don't think he made that many big moves like I did where when everyone in our alliance would be asked who to vote for, he would hardly be there and just voted whoever we tell him too. Which is why I had to voted Shane out because once he left, JT only had me because I don't think he was close with Malcolm.
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Brett Clouser wrote:Congrats on making it to the finals, you definitely deserve it.

While I was at Ponderosa a few jurors including myself mentioned that they would have considered voting for Monica if she had made it to the end. I can't speak for everyone, but I know Monica would have earned my vote 100%, I wouldn't have even asked questions. My reasoning for this is when you get to the finals you want to say you played the best game, and I would have a hard time believing that if you felt that you needed to sit beside an inactive player, it would just show a lack of confidence from my point of view. But you didn't do that, you felt confident enough to sit beside JT and still feel that you can convince the jury that you played a good game. That move alone speaks volumes about both your gameplay and character, so I just wanted to start off by thanking you for doing that.

I really appreciated your willingness to adapt to the ever changing landscape of the game, loyalties to your alliances are great and all but at the end of the day you did what you needed to do to get yourself here, something most of us couldn't do. So I just want to give you a tip here, keep being humble, but don't apologize for playing the game, you did what you had to do, something all of us were trying to do. We're all at fault.

You said that you trusted me the least, which is fair, I can't say that we really talked much in the game. Which finally brings me to my question. I saw all the good attributes of your game play, but no one is perfect so tell me about your weak points during this game. When did you fear you might voted out? That an ally might flip on you? When you might have felt like the game was out of your control.

Wow, Brady's such a gossipy bitch for airing all my dirty laundry to you! <3

Aw that is soo sweet Brett! Thank you so much <3 Even if I could have won against Monica, I wouldn't have taken neither was JT because we both felt it was unfair.  Once Chelsea got voted off, I was nervous that the guys might team up and vote me out which is why I stayed close to Sarita and voted with her. There was so many times I thought Malcolm would betrayed me at some point but lucky this didn't happen until the end where JT told me what was happening and voted to keep me!  The game was out of your control when it was the Brenda vote because everyone's mind was already made up.

LOL Don't worry Brady didn't tell me that much Wink
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 am

I'm going to keep things simple for you Parvati. Mainly because the general consensus from the players this season is that you were a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

So...I would like you to guess each jury member's imdb identity, as well as JT's. AND choose an animal for each one that best relates to their gameplay. Go!
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 am

Malcolm Freberg wrote:So...I would like you to guess each jury member's imdb identity, as well as JT's. AND choose an animal for each one that best relates to their gameplay. Go!

Parvati Shallow Clown%20Question
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:03 am

Shane Powers wrote:
Malcolm Freberg wrote:So...I would like you to guess each jury member's imdb identity, as well as JT's. AND choose an animal for each one that best relates to their gameplay. Go!

Parvati Shallow Clown%20Question

Parvati Shallow Dave1
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 am

lmao
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Brenda Lowe - leeleepowerz - Mouse
Courtney Yates -Mikey_Elite - Dolphin
Brady Finta - Z_uchini_Man - Fish
Brett Clouser - RobsFilm89 - Rabbit
Chelsea Meissner - punkrockprincess07 - Horse
Shane Powers -HarleyStodden - Bird
Sarita White -kyogre123 - Lion
Malcolm Freberg - tom_delonge_ava - Tiger
Monica Culpepper -XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX - Cat
JT Thomas - Firebolt102890- Turtle

I really suck at guessing who is who in this game.
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 pm

I am bored. Waiting on more questions.
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Yates Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am

No questions. GL <3
Courtney Yates
Courtney Yates

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:50 am

Brady, Brett, Malcolm. You gotta marry one, have sex with one and kill one. Go.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondye Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 am

This is a very quiet jury. SO we only need Monica?
Bondye
Bondye
Admin

https://survivormystere1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 am

Anal, Oral, or double penetration...GO!
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 am

I would rather marry you Shane Wink
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita White Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 am

Excuse me young lady, Shane is mine tyvm.
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Ok you can have him but I get to have Malcolm <3
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita White Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:56 pm

yay xoxo. yea you can have malcolm, hes not very nice.
Sarita White
Sarita White

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvati Shallow Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 pm

That's why I want him <3 I love someone who is mean Wink
Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 pm

I'll marry both of you.