Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty Episode 2 Confessionals

Post by Courtney Yates Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Rudy was the first one booted which is fine with me. Bye bye. One down.

So I'm starting to feel like there's an alliance and I'm not invited. Probably all the girls that showed up last night making an "active" alliance. Well I'll be at the challenge tonight so maybe I can mingle my way in.

Maralyn aligned with me and thank God because it was getting lonely. She's getting the cold shoulder too so I feel her on that. I went ahead and messaged Sherri too since she also was absent last night so she probably is left out too. Outcast alliance? Sounds fantastic.
Courtney Yates
Courtney Yates

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 2 Confessionals

Post by Courtney Yates Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Sherri is a tyrant and is not responding to my obvious hints of an alliance between us. Her loss. Me and Maralyn are tight and she told me she won the voodoo doll and gave the girls an advantage in the immunity challenge. Yay! This means that she trusts me so awesomeness.

Also, my apprehension towards Chelsea was misconstrued because she pulled me and Brenda in a 3 person alliance called CBC which sounds amazing to me.

Hopefully I can continue to broaden my connections so I'll be safe when I inevitably end up at tribal council.
Courtney Yates
Courtney Yates

Back to top Go down