Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: Confessionals

Go down

Episode #8: Confessionals Empty Episode #8: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Well, things definitely took an interesting twist for me last night. I go from being out numbered by women on Fi, to merge, to the Voodoo Cave, and now to return to find my closest ally voted out...again. I really need to re-evaluate how people are perceiving me in this game, because I interpret last night as an attack on me. I was rendered completely powerless, and my closest ally gets vote out. It may be an extreme coincidence, but I think someone has gotten wise to how hard I am playing this game. Either way I don't feel safe and I really want to win immunity tonight, because after last night's events, I fear I'm next.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #8: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #8: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:58 pm

So I won the Vodouisants Challenge, how? I have no idea, this was definitely a fluke as I have been doing terrible in challenges all season. So I figured I should go big or go home with this win, I have been playing a riskier game so far and it got me this far, so I figured, why stop now? I chose to bring Brady back because when he left the game I was his only ally, as he was mine, I trust him 100% and I REALLY need an ally right now. I was very tempted to bring Brenda back, but I wasn't sure she would be as loyal to me as Brady. While I do trust her, I can't shake the feeling that she may have only aligned with me out of desperation. Not to mention she was just voted out and that might prove to be more upsetting to the tribe as a whole.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 am

Two challenge wins in one night? Lol what? I want to make a big move tonight, I've stacked things in my favour as much as I could and I really want to make sure that I put myself in a position to survive the upcoming double tribal. Just because I won a few challenges today doesn't make me feel any safer about my position in the game after tonight.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:25 am

Fuck, I should have picked Brenda to come back. On paper Brady was the better option for me, but I overlooked the fact that he probably wouldn't realize he was back in the game in a timely fashion. No one wants to talk strategy with Shane or myself. The only things I'm hearing are a few people wanting to vote Brady. Which I think is a bad move for the men as I could probably convince him to vote with us.

So thankfully I have immunity, because clearly something is going on that I'm not a part of. I'll probably just throw a vote on Monica if no one let's me know anything. She is most likely to self-vote (which still isn't that likely), but its the only shot at my vote not meaning absolutely nothing. I was really hoping for something a little more strategic to be done tonight...
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 am

I really like the Daily Top 20 posters section. Either people in this game just love posting in their confessionals or there are swarms of private rooms that I'm not a part of. Because when its just past midnight and there are no public posts, yet people have posted 10+ times in the last hour, it makes me wonder how loyal people are to me. Lol just kidding, I know I have zero allies haha.

I should really find the idol...
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 am

I finally managed to get a hold of Brady and I'm filling him in on everything I know & shared the idol clue with him. The only way he will stay is if he can convince JT & Malcolm that he isn't coming after them, or if he finds and plays the idol. I tried talking to Courtney, but she won't talk to me. So our options are narrowing very very quickly.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down