Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:22 pm

lol at me posting in the wrong board. I meant to post in my confessionals but this forum confuses me but I went along with it. Wink
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by JT Thomas Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Okay so here's what went down this week.

The first person to message me for an alliance was Malcolm. He seems nice and all but I can tell he's playing the game hard. He even created boards for us, one for me and him, one for me, him & Shane, and one for me, him, Shane & Penner. The thing is I'm sure he made other boards with Shane and Penner that didn't include me. I definitely gotta look out for him because I don't trust anyone in this game.

The only girl I've talked to from the other tribe has been Brenda and i gotta change that. Eventually we will hit merge and for all I know all the guys have gotten close to the girls expect me. Our tribe really has to step it up for else we're gonna be down to 4 players but the good thing is that if that happens then Brett will be the next to go.

Actually now that I think about it keeping Brett will benefit me because him and Malcolm are against each other now. Hmmm got lots to think about now.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 am

I don't care if we are in an alliance together, if we lose I want Penner to go home because he cost us the game.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 am

Okay there are a few reasons I didn't want to win that challenge for our tribe.

1) MY TRIBE SUCKS. I cannot believe I am aligned with pathetic losers who can't even survive a simple musical chairs type game.

2) Winning for my tribe would put a HUGE target on my back.

3) I want Mad Dog gone and when shes gone we can get Chelsea on our tribe and vote her out if we lose again.

I could have easily won that but I had to control myself and play smart.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:53 am

Actually if theres one thing I could have missed is the fact that Mad Dog could have an idol. If she does and votes me out then sucks to suck for me but I took a risk.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Countdown to the end.

I will not last very long in this game. The guys are going into the merged outnumbered and I feel that people will see me as the strongest male and will vote me out first. This sucks but I can't seem to find any cracks.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Parvati is a fake ass bitch. Sorry I'm a southern gentleman but every conversation I have with her I get the fakest vibe.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 am

Fucking Malcolm wins tonight. Argh

I wanted someone to idol him cause he's too much in control at this point and I also wanted immunity cause I didn't feel safe with an idol floating around. I hope this puts a bigger target on his back cause he's someone I do not want sitting next to me at final 2/3.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:36 pm

I've cracked the final 6 and I'm genuinely surprised by this. Its me, Parvati, Malcolm, Shane, Monica & Sarita. Now Parvati has told me that I might be the next vote. I did get kind of nervous but with Sarita still in this game I think that makes her a bit of a target still.

Now there is a chance Parvati is lying to me, but I hope not because I want a legit reason to go after Malcolm and Shane and this might be my perfect excuse. I don't trust either of those guys and this is Survivor so I got to cut them before they cut me.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 pm

If there was one immunity challenge that I needed to win it would definitely be this one. If Malcolm wins then I know for sure I will not win this game but if I win I need to make sure he goes home. I think Parvati has told a few too many lies and well Monica is MIA.

Super nervous.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:54 am

Do I feel bad for voting out Malcolm? Yes I do. It had to be done though, if he would have won F3 immunity then he might as well should be crowned the winner. He played a flawless game and I admire him but I'm here to win and I didn't have a F2 deal with him so he can suck it if he doesn't like it. Now I will have 2 bitter people on the jury against me but hopefully Parvati has some too. 

If I do not win the final immunity challenge then I have no one to blame but myself and I won't be too surprised for being voted out.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 am

btw what happened to the bang bros forum?
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 pm

At this point I have to win the final immunity challenge to guarantee myself a spot in the final 2. I do not trust Parvati, she's backstabbed almost everyone in this game and will most likely take Monica to the finals. Right now I'm telling her I will take her to the finals and I'm pretty sure I would.

Taking Monica, someone who has been inactive, would see like a cowards way out. The jury would probably bash me for it and might even be bitter enough to vote for her to win, plus I also don't want a win by default. Unfortunately Parvati is so selfish and untrustworthy that I cannot put any of my eggs in her basket. I'm sure she thinks she has me wrapped around her finger and if she does think that then major LOL. She's done nothing expect flip flop to whoever has power and betrayed her girl alliance. The only person I've betrayed is Malcolm but I've already explained that taking him to the finals would be stupid. 

One last thing to go out on. If Brenda dumps her drama and bitterness I will seriously not hold back and verbally destroy her. Her little "trying to be funny" comments seriously earn her a few slaps in the face.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:15 am

Man I really hope Parvati actually doesnt backstab me. If she wins tonight it does not guarantee me final 2 at all.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 am

If she takes Monica thats such a coward move and she will not get my vote. Fuck and to think it only came down to 3 points.

I hate crossword puzzles
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 am

lol and shes ignoring my posts now.

Here we go..
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 am

Making a speech in the middle of the night
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 pm

I hope to finally win my first mystery game but I cannot read this jury at all. Brett already said he's voting for Parvati and everyone seems to like her better. Either way its the first time I've made finals in a mystery game so I'm proud of what I accomplished.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down