Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #2: Confessionals

Go down

Episode #2: Confessionals Empty Episode #2: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:39 pm

So Rudy got voted off, no surprises there. Penner and Fabio both said that they would be at the next challenge so I felt really comfortable with the decision we made. That is until we got to the challenge. Neither of them showed up and JT didn't show up until after the challenge was over and Malcolm completely failed to submit our answers. So we may be going to tribal council again but at least I can say with confidence that I am one of the strongest members on my tribe thus far. Challenge wise, myself, Brady and Shane are the only one's who have been consistent. I hope my tribe continues voting based on challenge performance, and with how terribly we've been doing in challenges, they'd be crazy not to. Even if we continue to lose, at least I'm pulling my weight for my tribe and not giving them a reason to vote me off. So if I have to play a short term game to get me to the merge or a tribe switch, so be it, because so far, this tribe sucks.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #2: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #2: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:10 am

We had the most riveting discussion as to whether Fabio or Jonathan should stay and after nit picking through the extreme subtleties of Fabio and Jonathan's game play up to this point the tribe has decided that it's Fabio's time to go as Jonathan is just ever so slightly more likely to not disappoint for a third time in a row.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down