Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT Empty Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT

Post by Bondye Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 am

Welcome Road Warriors
Bondye
Bondye
Admin

https://survivormystere1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT Empty Re: Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT

Post by JT Thomas Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:58 am

Whats upp Very Happy
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT Empty Re: Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT

Post by Malcolm Freberg Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Yo I won the Voodoo challenge, gave our an tribe an advantage in the Immunity challenge, we need it badly.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:45 pm

That's epic! Should you tell the rest of the tribe? Or keep it between us?
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Maybe just keep it between us, they'll find out when it's announced.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Ok sounds good
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Thank you Malc!! I cannot take another loss
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 am

What happened with the advantage? Did you use it?
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:25 am

Really didn't help much. A 3 point advantage to start like last night would've been nice.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:08 am

Good job tonight boys. A lil disappointed in Jonathon though
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 am

He said he couldnt make it in the other thread. Hopefully he will be around in the future.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 am

True.

Brett needs to go next either way, he voted for me knowing what the plan was last time.

I know he's going to be the one to flip first, and the last vote proved it, I don't trust him at all. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already working with the girls already. Don't tell him too much, but make him feel safe.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 am

Ok
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 am

His vote made it clear he feels on the outs and is probably already making deals with the women.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:14 am

hes a snake bro
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 am

Congrats fellas.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks man, I was sure I would be leaving if I lost.

How's it looking for you? Think you're going to be okay?
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 am

I feel the same way Malcolm. These tribes are meant to screw us over.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 am

Exactly. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Brett. Probably knew he was next in the pecking order so he made sure to separate us all. While giving himself the numbers with guys in a new tribe.

If one of us wins the Voodoo challenge tomorrow, we have to switch the tribes up again.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 am

Penner didn't show up at all for the challenge and hes basically silent. It looks like it could be him.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:50 am

What do you think I should do? Force a tie between Penner and Brenda? Or vote Brenda out.

Right now I made a private room for me, brenda and brett discussing possible plans. I dont know how serious to take it.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 am

I'd actually like to see Brett leave, lol, but I understand he's needed atm.

Tough decision. On one hand, Jonathan sucks. On the other, by not voting out Brenda, the ladies are going to have the odds even more in their favor come merge.

I think voting out Jonathan will help in the short term, but getting rid of Brenda will help in the long run.

How comfortable are you working with Brenda and Brett? They could very easily have been working together for awhile and if you guys lose again, you're the odd man out. As bad in challenges as Jonathan is, you know he's in your corner, and you two could take out Brett if your tribe loses again.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:04 am

I think it could have been Brett too because I don't get why they would single out Brenda. It also wouldn't surprise me if it was a woman. At this point there isn't much we can do.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 am

I'll force a tie and hope for the best. If I vote out Penner, it will cripple us I think.

What do you think Penner's chances are in a tiebreaker?
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 am

If he's actually online for it, I think he has a good shot. Maybe give him a heads up. Let him know how the votes are going to play out and that way he's prepared for a tiebreaker tomorrow.

Just to save your own ass, make sure you throw Brett under the bus to Brenda. Let her know he voted against her once the votes are read though, haha.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 am

I let him know about a tiebreaker. Lets hope for the best. I'm going to bed, good night!
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 pm

I just saved our asses. haha
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:42 pm

You won the voodoo challenge? What happened ?
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:42 pm

I got us in the same tribe again. Haha but this time we have majority.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 pm

SO PUMPED
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next