Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT - Page 5 Empty Re: Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT

Post by Malcolm Freberg Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Once Sarita's out of this game, I foresee the Road Warriors steamrolling Monica and and Parvati all the way to the finals.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT - Page 5 Empty Re: Private room for Malcolm, Shane and JT

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Only thing that could stop that is if Sarita manages to get Monica and Parvati with her making it a 3-3 tie.

If one of us wins voodoo we should send Parv to exile.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:19 pm

I agree, that seems like the wisest choice. Sarita's going to be going for broke now in trying to sway people and in challenges, now that her safety net's gone.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

The last thing we want is for Parvati to feel left out now that Chelsea is gone. Sending her to exile would be the wisest choice.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Man this sucks. Parvati told me Sarita wants me out. So if Monica votes with her, I'll be leaving this round Sad
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 pm

I think you'll be ok. If you, me, parvati vote as a block we'll be ok.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 am

Fucking Sarita Mad

I really don't trust Parvati. First she tells me Sarita wants me out, then she tells me Sarita wants you out. She better vote with us.

So we'll vote Monica out and hopefully she doesn't log in so she penalties. If worse comes to worse there'll be a tiebreaker and we could both beat her if that happens.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:04 am

I agree, we just gotta hope for the best at this point.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 pm

I hope Parvati doesn't switch her vote!
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 pm

She voted for you already. Not sure about the tie breaker but I'm guessing her vote is going to be for you again. What a stupid bitch.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Powers Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Really? I'm going to be voted out then. Damn it.
Shane Powers
Shane Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcolm Freberg Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

So pissed off Parvati flipped. I think she freaked out knowing once Sarita is gone, us 3 would take out her and Monica.

Now the girls have the numbers and they're going to try n take out me and JT.

JT, we HAVE to win the voodoo tonight. Then use Monica's vote to get rid of Sarita, once she's gone, Parvati won't be able to do anything in the challenges.
Malcolm Freberg
Malcolm Freberg

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thomas Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:28 pm

All that shit talking about Sarita was a false but I'm not surprised.

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. The voodoo challenge is the only thing that can save us at this point.
JT Thomas
JT Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5