Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #7

Go down

Confessional #7 Empty Confessional #7

Post by Chelsea Meissner Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Mad Dog was voted out. Not surprised. Now I am on that tribe and me and Brenda are out numbered. Mad Dog seemed to think the voo doo winners had something to do with the tribe shuffles, so I am going to be trying my hardest tonight to win the voo challenge and hopefully change things up.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Confessional #7 Empty Re: Confessional #7

Post by Chelsea Meissner Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:33 pm

yay for merge!! Smile

I won the voo doo challenge. I had such a hard time deciding, but I ended up choosing to send Brett away. In doing so, I now control his vote which is a good thing just in case someone tries to pull something shady. The down side is that Brett will get clues to a HII. I tried to pick the guy I felt was least likely to find it. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me later.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Meissner Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:06 am

So much stuff went down during the endurance immunity challenge. Malcolm and I got to talking and he said that Brett/Brenda are together, which didn't surprise me at all. He wants him, Shane, JT, me, Monica, and Parvati to align and go to f6 together. I am strongly considering this deal. I want to make it far in this game and I have to consider every possible option. I really don't see me getting far if I stick with just the girls. If Malcolm isn't playing me, which I don't think he is, I could be guaranteed at least f6. I don't see the girls sticking together anyways. Maybe I should jump ship before they get a chance to do it to me.
Chelsea Meissner
Chelsea Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down