Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #5: Confessionals

Go down

Episode #5: Confessionals Empty Episode #5: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Adios Sherri! It is so good to finally see a woman leave this game! Even though we won the challenge last night, it didn't truly sink in until I saw Sherri's name turn grey.

These Vodouisant's challenges will be the death of me, I do better and better with every challenge, but I still seem to be beaten by a larger margin every time, it's getting frustrating, I would just like to know what the Lao Powers are at this point, I don't even have to win, I'm just curious as to how much their effecting the game, but with my chances of winning a Vodouisants challenge looking slimmer and slimmer, maybe its better that I don't know what I'm missing haha.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #5: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #5: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm

After Brady was out I thought my game was over, but my game is really starting to turn around now. Not only did the men finally manage to win a challenge, but the tribe switch I have been praying for has finally come.

Needless to say Brenda and I formed an insta-alliance the moment we found out we were on the same tribe and if we lose this challenge, Jonathan will finally get his torch snuffed. But it seems regardless of what tribe is going to tribal council tonight, a man will probably be voted out anyway, so why not flip? We're never gonna get the numbers. I can prove my loyalty now, by aligning with Brenda when we don't have a majority together and when it would be way easier for me to just vote out her out. But I genuinely want to work with the women. I'd like to think it wasn't just paranoia from attending three straight tribals, but I'm pretty sure they were all going to vote for me if we went back to tribal anyway. So I won't be upset to see any of them go.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:44 am

We lost, but whatever, I don't even care, I actually feel confident going to tribal tonight. Or maybe I'm about to be blindsided, who knows, tonight's tribal will be eventful for sure.

So Shane, like coming around to the idea of voting Jonathan off? What? I never thought that Shane and I would work together, this whole time I've been looking at him like some ring leader who I was supposed to rebel against, and I most definitely still have my eye on him because I could easily see him going very far in this game, but I would so much rather do it with him than against him, at least for now. Wink
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 am

I came up with the perfect compromise, Shane agreed to tie the vote between Brenda and Jonathan. It allows me to vote against Jonathan (just as I wanted to) while still staying on good terms with Shane. (which I also wanted to do, I just didn't think it was possible) And truthfully it removes Shane and I from actually having to make a decision here, we can't fully be accountable for who goes home. Although I would like to think that making the vote a tie is essentially the same thing as voting Jonathan out. Unless some Marquesas Purple Rock shit goes down, then this was the worst possible thing I could have done.

The alternative is that I'm about to be blindsided because things went absolutely perfectly for me today, and that shouldn't happen, but I'm glad it did.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down