Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #3: Confessionals

Go down

Episode #3: Confessionals Empty Episode #3: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Fabio was voted out, in another landslide vote. Despite the fact that our tribe continues to lose at least we're on the same page with the votes. Tonight's challenge is make or break for us though, we have to stop the women's momentum tonight before it snowballs and destroys the men's tribe.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #3: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #3: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:13 am

So I guess we're really good at losing. I really thought we were going to pull off a win at that challenge, it was a brutal loss. I'm just praying for a tribe switch now because this tribe is hopeless.

I think the tribe is probably going to target Jonathan, his name came up at the last two tribals. But I think he's slowly but surely getting to be more of an asset to this tribe, conversely Malcolm is becoming more of a liability to this tribe. Sure you can boast your big shiny post count, but you've dropped the ball pretty hard during the last two challenges.

I want to vote for Malcolm, but I fear it may be too big of a move too early in the game. The tribe is starting to get desperate and I don't want to give them a reason to target me but I think it's the right move.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:24 am

I'm a little worried about this vote, most people are talking to me, but they're being very vague, and that just sends up red flags for me. I mean yes, I am thinking about alternatives to Jonathan, but why all this hesitation to vote him out all of a sudden?
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:43 am

My brain is so full of fuck right now. I don't even know what's going on right now. Apparently Brady's being voted out? I just don't get it, either people are trying to pull the wool over my eyes right now, or I'm just paranoid and my tribe has just full out lost it right now, because Brady is the last name I expected to hear. I would have expected Malcolm, or JT, hell I would have maybe anticipated Shane's name because he's clearly the leader of this tribe and maybe people would have revolted after three straight losses, but Brady? I have no idea what's up right now, but I don't like it.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:03 am

So Brady and I have made a make or break plan that if it succeeds, we will be in control of this tribe. All we need is Jonathan, the man we've wanted to voted out since Day 1. The three of us vote Malcolm and force a tie. Hopefully from there we can break up the power duo of Malcolm and Shane, plus JT. They can't offer Jonathan anything better than 4, we can offer him three. A deal I will uphold, if the three of us come together we can take control of this tribe and hopefully the game, but we need each other to pull it off.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down