Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #1: Confessionals

Go down

Episode #1: Confessionals Empty Episode #1: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:53 pm

*Just as a side note. If I remember correctly, you're writing episodes for this game. If there is a certain way you want me to organize my confessionals to make it easier for you later just let me know*

I'm so excited to be here, we haven't even been split up into tribes and I'm already so stoked for this game. After coming so close to winning in Samoa, this game is about more than just the experience now. I know I'm capable of going very far in this game, and I'm not afraid to play a little more ruthless to win this time. No more Mr. Nice Guy, but the others don't know that yet. Wink
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #1: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #1: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:08 am

i think that the tribes being divided by gender definitely adds an interesting dynamic to the game. Most of the women have been exceptionally flirty in this early stage of the game, but truthfully, I can't see that holding up for long. Everything is so pleasant between the tribes, for now, but being split up into such clear groups I think that it's the perfect scenario to set a strong rivalry between the two tribes. I just hope my tribe wins more challenges.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 am

The women won this challenge, but it's hard to say what this means for how the game is going to go. I'm not sure that this will be a precedent for how the rest of the game will go. The men and women both have weaker members that are slowly but surely becoming more obvious. I'd say both tribes at this moment have five dependable members at this point, so it's really just a matter of having people on our tribe who can out perform the women in challenges.

As for our tribe. Fabio, Rudy and Jonathan all did nothing to help our tribe out during this challenge. So given that, plus the fact that none of them have really done anything since before the tribes were divided it leaves us in a really hard place to decide who to vote out. I'm sure no one on this tribe would have a problem writing any of the those three's names down. The problem is how do we know who might potentially become an asset to this tribe later on. Who knows? Only time will tell if we made the right decision, but myself, JT, Brady, Malcolm, and Shane came to the conclusion that it's going to be Rudy going home. He had said that he might not be that much of a help in future challenges either. So that's it I guess, it's not me and a weak member of our tribe is going home tonight...I'm pleased.

As far as alliances go at this point, I've talked the most with JT. We both feel that as far as initial alliance making went, we probably didn't do as much as some of the other members of our tribes, so we figured it best to stick together.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down