Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #4: Confessionals

Go down

Episode #4: Confessionals Empty Episode #4: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:55 pm

At the last Tribal Council, Brady was voted off. I'm gutted to say the least, he's the only one that I felt was truly honest with me the whole time. Our plan failed miserably. I've showed my cards and if something doesn't change really soon I could be in deep trouble. I think Jonathan is spineless, he's playing a very safe game, and he more than likely will be around longer than me. If I have any say in the next vote, I'll be gunning for Jonathan.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #4: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #4: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 am

FINA-FUCKING-LLY! I actually can't believe that we finally won an immunity challenge, we needed this so badly. Jonathan dug himself into a hole missing this challenge, and I think I performed well in tonight's challenge, hopefully this will start to redeem me from voting against the tribe at the last tribal, even though I still think it was the right thing to do.

Hopefully we can get a shocking tribal council that shakes up the girls tribe, but truthfully I would be shocked if anyone other than Sherri, Courtney or Sarita went home (and to a much lesser extent Monica). Hopefully we can pull off two more wins or there is a tribe switch in the near future, because I am still not in the best place in my tribe. Things are definitely starting to look up for me a bit though!
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down