Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #6: Confessionals

2 posters

Go down

Episode #6: Confessionals Empty Episode #6: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Whew! I finally managed to get Jonathan out of this game,which for someone who could be deemed semi-inactive, was much harder than I imagined it to be. I think Jonathan might have had a social game that went deeper than I had imagined. Which only makes me happier that he's gone. I feel bad that, Brenda had to go to the tie-breaker, it was definitely closer than I thought it would be and if I knew it would have been as close as it was, I probably wouldn't have risked the tie and worked a little harder convincing Shane to flip.

While I can appreciate Shane's allegiance to the men, he did alienate himself from Brenda by tying the vote. Which I think might be a game ending mistake for him. If we lose again he probably will be voted out. I think it would be stupid of me to have stuck my neck out for Brenda only to turn around and vote her out the next tribal, she is my only leverage in this game right now.

I don't know what JT and Malcolm have done to secure themselves in their new tribes, but I think it might be safe to say that another man will likely be leaving regardless of which tribe loses immunity. While I may be working against the men, I definitely have a lot of respect for the amount of work they have put in the game, and it would suck to see one of them go out before the merge because I do think they've earned it, but I'm just trying to think practically and I can't see all the men making the merge right now.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #6: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 pm

I really didn't think Jonathan was going to lash out at me for voting for him, but like I said, I love the dramatics!

I mean come on Jonathan! I offered you a solid alliance with Brady and I, you voted him out, and never spoke to me, what did you expect me to do?
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Taliwiki Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Why are you so cute?
Taliwiki
Taliwiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Oh stop it you! Very Happy

I'm actually a huge bitch and do a great job of hiding it! Razz
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 am

Uh-oh! I didn't account for a second tribe switch. Being the odd man out (literally) isn't a nice feeling. Hopefully my saving Brenda at the last tribal will be appreciated by the women.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 am

All Hail Bondye! I'm so glad I was able to win that challenge. I do not feel safe in this tribe at all, maybe I could work may way in, who knows? But for the moment I felt very limited as to what I could do other than win immunity.

I think JT might have thrown that challenge to me, he was doing insanely well at the start, and fell apart towards the end. Either way, I'm safe and that's really what I needed at the end of the day.

Mad Dog seems to be the target on the new Gason tribe, which is great for me, she's a threat in every sense of the word and don't think she and I have the same goals at all, so her elimination would be a huge weight off my shoulders.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down