Survivor Mystère S1 - Saint-Domingue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #9: Confessionals

Go down

Episode #9: Confessionals Empty Episode #9: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:19 pm

I think it's safe to say I have no idea what's going on in this game anymore, I used to know, but no one really talks to me except for Brady. I had no idea Courtney was going home at the last tribal. I gladly would have voted for her, she was actually one of the two names I brought up to Shane, ultimately we decided on Monica, but I guess it changed and no one told me.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Episode #9: Confessionals Empty Re: Episode #9: Confessionals

Post by Brett Clouser Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:35 pm

So Shane says Monica is what people seem to be saying tonight, that's fine and dandy with me, and by voting her out it ensures that my alliance with Brady won't be completely destroyed this tribal. I'd really like to think I'm just paranoid, but I'm almost positive that I am one of the two leaving tonight, it's the first time since Brady was voted out originally that I'm truly vulnerable to being voted out. At the same time I was positive Brady was going last tribal and he only got one vote, so who knows. Either way, I don't really know what's going on and I'm going to be surprised no matter what the outcome of the vote is.

If I am still here after this tribal, that's when I'll get a chance to formulate a new plan for the game, but right now I just have to accept the fact that this vote is completely out of my hands.
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Clouser Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm

I just talked to Monica and she said that Chelsea is rallying votes against me, the only thing I could do is lie and tell Monica that I'm voting for Parvati, hoping that maybe Monica won't vote for me. I don't think there is much I can do at this point other than prepare my final words and hope that someone is willing to bring me back into the game! Fingers crossed!
Brett Clouser
Brett Clouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down